Call Jo or email her at email@example.com for the licensing application.
No, a refresher course is required every two years. Depending on the product sold an agent may need to take a company specific AML course. The LIMRA training site does not charge for AML courses. Transamerica and Genworth provide their own free AML courses.
Depending on the product sold, some carriers require additional training via their website.
BEFORE new business application is submitted.
The client’s results will be available within 7 to 14 days of their exam appointment. Have your client register today and receive an email notification when their results are ready. Here’s how:
- Direct client to www.MyExamOne.com/results
- Have the client register and include the bar code number on the sticker that was affixed to the paperwork that the examiner left the client on the day of their exam.
- The client will receive an email notification when results are available.
- The client can simply follow the link in the email,and log in using the username and password.
- Acknowledgement Memo – You will receive this memo acknowledging receipt of your client’s application
- Weekly Case Status – Automatically generated for every case early Wednesday mornings
- Requirement Received Memo – This means we received a requirement either from the agent or carrier
- New Requirement Memo – Pay close attention. This means there is a new requirement on the case
- Please pay attention to the “Required Of” section and be sure to take care of requirements that say “Agent”
If no money is submitted with the application, fax the application to 714-550-0869 or email the application to Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your login is by default your last name in all lower case letters. Your password default is the last four digits of your social security number. Your password can be changed at your convenience. Access your Agent Information Account here.
By using your own personal log in code, you can do any of the following:
- Check Your Pending and Placed Cases
- Update Your Personal Information
- Review Your Licensing Information
- Change Your Password
- Review Your Appointment Information