Carriers available under the Express Complete:
- American General
- John Handcock
- North American
- Pacific Life
- SBLI- Savings Bank
- United of Omaha
If you do not already have an account, you can register by clicking HERE!
Why fuss with paperwork, paramed exams, and processing delays when you can move on to the next sale instead? With Express complete you gather basic client info and let a fulfillment center and the carrier do the rest. There are no setup or submission costs, and a faster process means faster policy decisions and commissions!
SBLI’s Accelerated Underwriting
- All level term cases with a face amount of $500,000 or less, ages 18-60, and all risk classes will AUTOMATICALLY be underwritten with a telephone interview.
- The AU process is supported by two application submission options: drop ticket or paper. In either situation, Part 2 is completed over the telephone by a fulfillment center of your choosing (APPS or EMSI) *Some applications may necessitate additional underwriting requirements.*
SBLI’s application Submission Processes
Traditional Paper Applications
- If you prefer paper, complete the part 1 of the application and submit it directly to SBLI as you normally would.
- Schedule a Telemed Interview through your chosen vendor’s website, APPS Live or EMSI Online
- If your team does not have an account with either these vendors, let us know and we can assist you in getting set up.
ZipApp – Paperless Process
Drop a ticket through ApplicInt and then the fulfillment center takes over. Remember to note a convenient time for the Part 1 and 2 telephone interview with your client and indicate this time on the ticket.